- A quarterly newsletter/magazine full of useful articles to give you ideas and information useful to you on your farm
- A place to voice your opinion regarding issues affecting you on your farm,
- A place to learn about issues that may affect you (ie: farm assessment, national identification, meat inspection regulations, etc)
- A place to learn about funding opportunities for you on your farm (ie: OFFS funding for equipment, Environmental Farm Plan, Growing Forward, etc).
Advertising Rates for The N'Ewes
|Full Page||1 issue
|2/3 Page||1 issue
|½ Page||1 issue
|1/3 Page||1 issue
|¼ Page||1 issue
|25 – 50 words
< 25 words
Advertising copy to:
Growers Press Inc.,
Princeton, B. C.
Tel: (250) 295-7567
Advertising payment to: (cheque payable to B. C. Sheep Federation)
B. C. S. F., c/o Dena Finlay,
1952 Rashdale Rd.
Armstrong, B. C.
DEADLINES FOR ISSUES
- Spring/Summer issue articles April 30 ads & Payment May 15
- Fall issue articles Sept 30 ads & payment Oct 15
- Winter issue articles Dec 20 ads & payment Jan 15
*Please note the advertising copy does not go to Dena Finlay. Thank you.
See the teaser by clicking on the image below: